Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NJ Baby Photographer Rob Wilson (New Jersey New York NJ NY baby portrait photographer Rob Wilson)

I have a huge display going up at the Brunswick Hills OBGYN in East Brunswick, NJ. Right now I have four portraits hanging and will probably hang about another 15 over the next two months. They gave me full range and there is so much wall space! I am having a hard time figuring out what portraits I should have printed for their wall. All they ask is to have some variety, maternity, infants, children, families, etc. They are also all in black and white which I love because it will look like my own little art gallery. I have a lot of other places where they will be hanging I will post the places when I have the deals done. Below are a couple of portraits of the same baby that I am considering, I will probably use one of them. Then below that is where my portraits will be hanging in the Brunswick Hills OBGYN in East Brunswick, look at all this wall space I have to work with! Call me at (800) 757-3491 or email me at rob@rwilsonphotography.com to schedule your appointment.The below pictures is the wall space I have to hang more of my portraits up.Web Site www.rwilsonphotography.com
Personal and Professional Blog www.rwilsonphotography.blogspot.com
The NJ Beach Blog www.lbiportraits.blogspot.com
NJ Baby Photographer New Jersey NJ Bergen County, Essex County, Union County, Sussex County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Morris County Middlesex County, Hunterdon County, Short Hills, Chatham,Summit, Mendham, Long Valley, Berkeley Heights, Englewood Cliffs, Tenafly, Upper Saddle River, Pet Portraits, Franklin Lakes, Rumson, Red Bank, Middletown, Colts Neck, Long Beach Island, Bergen County, Monmouth County, Essex County, Sussex County, Union County, New Vernon, Milburn, Alpine

No comments:

Post a Comment