Monday, May 4, 2009

A Maternity Portrait Session (NJ Maternity Portrait Photographer)

On Sunday I photographed Corey for her Maternity Portraits at their home in North Brunswick. Her husband Juan was also in the portraits and they were a lot of fun to work with. They found me from my display I have at the Brunswick Hills OBGYN office in East Brunswick. Since the display I've been photographing a lot more babies and maternity sessions and it's been a blast. If you would like information about portrait photography please don't hesitate to contact me at (800) 757-3491 or email rob@rwilsonphotography.com
Corey is delivering May 6th (less then two more days) and they will be parents! I hope they got their sleep in!
Maternity Portrait Photographer NJ Monmouth County Bergen County Sussex County Esses County Somerset County Middlesex County Ocean County

No comments:

Post a Comment